Friday 1 February 2013

Let's eat.

Lately my parents have been going crazy with the meals. Crazy as in mouth-wateringly delicious yet surprisingly healthy. Who knew that going completely wheat free could be so lip-smacking good?! Yes, you heard right. Completely wheat free. I'm still adjusting to the thought of baking in an entirely different realm of ingredients, with things like xanthan gum and chickpea flour. I've been reading through cook book after cook book, and have been scouring the web for new recipes. So far I've still been tempted to whip up a batch of good ol' chocolate chip cookies. And I probably will tomorrow. Baby steps, right? ;)

Much love, Vivi

3 comments:

  1. Baby steps for sure! That would be a rough change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, the last photo looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! i definitely want to start making healthier meals:)
    Jules
    www.myladybakes.com

    ReplyDelete