Thursday 16 May 2013

Bloom


Recently I've been finding more and more artists that create the most beautiful songs. Their talent to tie heartfelt words with sweet, sweet melodies is captivating. So much so that my guitar, which *ahem* has been collecting dust for a few months now, is the first thing I play when I get home from school. Something about a gentle acoustic sound gets me every time. Here are a few artists that I've had on repeat...

The Paper Kites
Jack Johnson
Peter Bjorn and John 
Ed Sheeran
Griffin House
The Lumineers

Grab a cup of tea & paint your nails to a tune from one of these artists: ultimate relaxation. ;)

Much love, Vivi
 



2 comments:

  1. i love the flowers!
    the lumineers. yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. xoxo

    loveekierramakayla.blogsspot.com

    ReplyDelete