Friday 4 May 2012

Five things to love

{classic burger and fries at a local 50's diner}

{two golden rings stacked together}

{springtime flowers looking vibrant on our back deck}

{quaint lights strung up along ongoing construction}

{receeding shades of grey along the shoreline of the lake}
This week has included the oh-so interesting events of intense nose blowing, vitamin C consuming, and lemon tea drinking. I know. Momumental week for me. Thankfully, all of the mountains of tissues are scaring this cold off and I'm feeling much better! What have you been up to this week? Was nose blowing on your radar too? :)

Much love, Vivi


14 comments:

  1. Mmm..that burger looks so good right now! Wish I had that for dinner :) Happy Friday!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum the fries look delicious, and those flowers are so beautiful! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so beautiful! I just love them xx

    Jianine
    http://definitelyscreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, nose blowing was and still is on my radar too. :D

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures! :) Yep - I have been shaking off a cold all week...gone now! :)

    Gina X

    ReplyDelete
  6. blowing my Miss 4's nose all 3weeks! argh
    lots of storing and packing... a little art...

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures!

    xoxo
    Wanna win a GOODIEBAG? like this picture (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151512253385193&set=t.100000580202693&type=3&theater) And maybe you'll receive one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are beautiful! love the flower photo.
    i'm coming down with a cold, too. right at the best part of spring. grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pictures! and that hamburger and fries looks AMAZING! I want some! :)lol New follower!

    Jo

    joannadell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shots as always

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of people around here have colds too, but so far I've been lucky. Hope you feel better soon. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those lamps are so useless but pretty omg, i want themmm <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. I'm obsessed with these pictures!! The first picture just makes me hungry and the third is so pretty!! Cute blog! Love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweetie!
    what a nice blog you have!
    I follow you on GFC and Bloglovin!
    like to follow back? would be great to stay in contact!
    kisses
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete