Friday 25 May 2012

JOY {part two}

Last week I started a little series on joy. Every week, I'm going to share some tidbits of where I'm finding joy lately. You can read part one here. This week our flowers exploded with life and beauty from buckets and buckets of rain. Oh Spring. You are so good to me.

JOY

sticky cinnamon buns with far too much icing
Christmas tea in May
reflections of freshly bloomed flowers
reading on the trampoline
the birds singing outside my window
finding the perfect ring on etsy
sunshine
making summer plans of smore nights and beach trips

What has brought you joy lately?



Much love, Vivi

8 comments:

  1. I love the idea behind this post. I’m finding joy in family, a big ol’ book I’m reading at the moment, and sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spring time, and that pic of the strawberry is just awesome. I am finding joy spending time with my nieces (which I think I may have said last time too -hehe! I do love spending time with them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading on a trampoline sounds like fun :) Family always brings me joy, also finding new bands/artists gives me such a great buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole idea for a joy post every week is just wonderful! Those photos are lovely and that list is great :) I guess what made me happy lately was I got to spend time with my friends out and I got a new phone, yay! Haha xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for posts!
    Its good to remember the little things that bring joy to our lives.
    Like cinnamon rolls ;)
    Haha, these are such great photos!

    Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take the such gorgeous photos.
    Flowers are my favourite part of Spring - I love it when the blossom starts to bloom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the pretty post. Joy for me is wearing my red, white & blue on Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete