Wednesday 25 July 2012

Simplicity


Lately I've been enjoying the simpler moments in life. Walks with my family on a local trail, raspberries from our backyard being made into small tarts, and conversations over frappes topped with whipped-cream. Simplicity is something that I love about Summer. Complications seem to die down for a while, and Summer simplicity takes over. For a while now I've wanted my blog to have a simpler design with less clutter, and I've made a few steps towards my goal! There's going to be a few more changes around here soon, I hope you will love the new look. :) What do you think so far? Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Much love, Vivi

7 comments:

  1. Nice, living a simple and relaxed life is the best!

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos, especially the ones of the food and coffee! I have been taking pleasure in the smaller things as well lately. I find that with having a chronic illness it is very important. I really love the simpler design, and that picture of you on the side!

    Rachel Keeth // Lavender & Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new look! Can't wait to see what other inspirations come your way. Life has been hectic for me lately, and is only going to get more crazy as I dive into my Master's thesis. Thank you for the reminder to stop and enjoy the simple things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! the blog looks good so far, I hope it turns out nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the new look! Love your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm! so many yummy treats here! =)

    ReplyDelete