Thursday 9 August 2012

Quite a blessing


A few nights ago I had an incredible night at my youth group. We've been doing a series on the Holy Spirit for the past few weeks and it has been life changing. Every week God has revealed something new and so exciting to me. Isn't it so cool how the Holy Spirit, sent from God, lives inside you and me? I can't think of a better gift. Tonight's message was on the gifts of the Spirit, and I felt God poking me inside to share this little something with you.
Each and every person has been beautifully designed and lovingly created by God. And every person has a purpose. No matter how you feel right now, God does have a plan for your life. (Jeremiah 29:11) God has given us each different gifts, to make up a part of the body of Christ, different and perfect, just like an ear, leg, and an arm all serve different purposes, but without them, the body just wouldn't be complete. I wanted to encourage everyone reading this. I want to encourage you that no matter where you are in life, you have beautiful gifts given from God, gifts that are going to bless others and YOU! You may not see them now, but trust me, God wants to bless you abundantly more than you can even imagine. I know that this is true about each and every single person, and yes, that includes you! Be encouraged today that God is faithful in His promises, and you have special gifts perfectly designed for YOU.

Much love, Vivi

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully said and beautiful flowers :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. love our youth group.:)
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. Thx for sharing Vivi!

    xx
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete