Tuesday 27 August 2013

summer moments


Last night I arrived back home from a long weekend away at camp. My church puts on the most action packed camps imaginable, and this weekend was that and more. With an average of five hours sleep each night, crazy night games, dessert at 11 pm, laughing till your stomach hurt, and making new friends each day, I couldn't have asked for a better way to end the Summer. So far I've spent today unpacking my smelly and oh-so disorganised suitcase, looking through photo after photo, and moving at the pace of a snail. It's what happens when you don't stop moving for four days. ;) I'll share some photos soon, but for now here are a few images I took the days before the whirlwind of camp began...
Much love, Vivi

5 comments:

  1. these are lovely, Vivi. :) i can't believe it's fall... wow. :) how time flies! it sounds like you had a wonderful time at camp. ;) we're going camping this weekend, and it seems like the perfect way to say goodbye to summer. :)

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos Vivi,,
    and that cake makes me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! your kitty is beautiful. and the tea and cake look delicious :)
    xx gemma @ andgeesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cat is just beautiful <3!
    -jules
    www.myladybakes.com

    ReplyDelete