Tuesday 23 July 2013

Maxi

This dress is the result of a birthday shopping trip with my brother. After trying on ten different dresses, the very last one was the perfect fit. Isn't it always the case that the last one is the best one? :) Props to Wes for being the picture of patience... Haha! I added a thin belt to cinch the middle and a long stone necklace for a relaxed feel. I love maxi dresses because they're light and flowy, perfect for this hot hot weather! Want to know what I just changed out of? A sticky, drool covered VBS camp leader tee! I know you would just love to see an outfit post of that stylish get-up, but some outfits are just too classy to post. ;) 

Much love, Vivi

4 comments:

  1. that is so pretty! :) what a great color on you.
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/07/summer-storm.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that dress is adorable! That color is amazing on you! What a great birthday outfit!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're the cutest! coffee date soon!

    ReplyDelete