Thursday 11 July 2013

that time I turned 18

Yesterday I turned 18! What a crazy thought; most of the time I feel five or seventy! Haha ;) It included going to my favourite coffee shop, delicious meat pies, two precious little cakes, and the people that mean everything to me, my family. It was a beautiful day with endless sunshine and cool breezes and feeling so special from the moment I woke up to the moment I closed my eyes to fall asleep and say goodbye to this beautiful, I'm-technically-an-adult-now birthday. Wait, an adult? 

Much love, Vivi

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Vivi! I'm so happy you had such a wonderful day. I hope your eighteenth year is very blessed. My birthday is in just a month so this post has made me look forward to mine more.

    I love your hair styled that way, and your sunglasses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Vivi!!
    i believe you had a wonderful day. ooh, 18. such a good age. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! :) I hope you have an amazing year of being 18. It looks like you had a great day. And oh I so want that coffee and chocolate cake haha :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Cheers to being 18! :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete