Wednesday 19 September 2012

Moments of rest

With the routine of school days now again in full swing, I find the hours of my day filled with activities and less and less time to just, relax. The days of go-go-go are back again, and the lazy days of Summer have quickly said goodbye. I remember this time last year I was overwhelmed. With a sudden burst of what seemed endless activity, I found myself getting wrapped up in it all, and forgot how important it is to rest. As I entered Grade 12, I had to remind myself of this. Resting is key. Rejuvenation is key. In this season of life, full of activities, God has revealed to me how important it is to find rest in Him, and Him alone. Right when I get home from school, I open up my bible and dive into God's word. And it feels so good. So peaceful. 

Much love, Vivi

5 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures my love. Rest is definitely key when everything seems to be heading a hundred miles an hour :P You have it captured to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words and pictures! Thank you so much for that wonderful reminder... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your last year of high school? That must be exciting. These pictures and words are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last shot! Its beautiful.
    Ohhh boy, remember those days of insanity last year..around the end of April? ;) Just keep it below that, and you should be good. haha. good luck. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh boy. way to put it in perspective! ;) those were crazy/ good/ absolutely amazing days. miss them. miss you!

      Delete