2. The sweetest of moms enjoying one of said scones.. :)
3. Ranunculas that have actually grown from their potted bulbs. There were my very first gardening endeavour, so, I em, thought they may be closer to a flop than a garden beauty. However, their leaves are looking mighty promising as of late.
4. A new tea cup to add to the overflowing (but never too large) collection
5. Stir fried tofu, spinach and onion atop a bed of quinoa. I love cooking! It certainly took a few burns to get into the swing of things... ;)
6. A special Father's Day present
7. Strawberry rhubarb pie. Mouth-watering fruit sweetness. Mmm yes. Good memories.
Although not pictured, the happiest thing of all is that my Chemistry class is complete! I was nervous about taking a condensed class, but God strengthened my through every lab, midterm, and exam. He is so good, and when times were stressful He provided a way out for me to de-stress. It came in the form of family, baking, reading a simple novel. Nothing is too difficult for God. Helping me through this class is certainly evidence of that!
As for the two months ahead of me? I have turned off the "school crazy" button and flicked on the summer time switch. It may sound like a dream to have such an easy going schedule all of a sudden, but after a year of non-stop school and deadlines, it can take me a while to get used to a relaxed, laid-back season of life. My plans, although very welcome to spontaneity, include spending ample amounts of time in the sun (think hikes and long walks), seeing family and friends, and volunteering. A goal I have is to write down "reasons to be happy" everyday, and I'll share them here weekly. Looking forward to a season of celebrating every little bit of God's goodness.
Much love, Vivi