Tuesday 9 December 2014

Why, hello!


HI! Wow, it's been a while. This semester has been one of the fullest, most enriching times of my life. I have learnt so much that, at times, my brain felt as if it were going to explode. Thankfully, it didn't. In fact, my brain is at last taking a deep breath now that my last exam is in the past. I wanted to share a few tiny glimpses of the past few weeks. Here's what I have been up to.. 
Two scenes of my University campus: the left was taken from the library and the right was taken one very early morning while, um, walking to the library.. (Haha, I might spend a lot of my time in there).



It wouldn't be a complete update without showing you what I've been eating, now would it? ;) Smoothies and black bean brownies. Brain food, people.
Not pictured: copious amounts of notes, textbooks, and practice questions. Ahh, university. 

 Stay tuned for the beginnings of winter posts... :) 

Much love, Vivi 

No comments:

Post a Comment