Sunday 6 May 2012

A blossom growing on a tree


 Life lately has been more than a little crazy. Homework and tests bombard my thoughts, and I find that the few peaceful moments in my day are those near midnight, where all is quiet and serene. It's those moments that I've clung to for a while now. It's in those moments where I can just breathe. Relax. Reflect on everything that's swarming around in my mind. When I just can't seem to clear mind of constant thoughts and ideas, I think of cherry blossoms. It sounds cheesy, but it works. I imagine huge trees cascading with the lovely flowers, pink, white, and peaceful. And I feel peaceful. God really knew what He was doing when He created cherry blossoms.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and post...we all need something to take our mind off our busy thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photo and this post was lovely :)

    http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the charming cherry blossom clearing of the mind~ This is the first spring for me in Korea and the cherry trees opened EVERYWhEre for a few weeks~ it was like walking in pink/white floral snow and wisps of cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete