Tuesday 15 May 2012

JOY {part 1}





 This past Sunday I worked with the two-year olds in my church's nursery. One little girl giggled at everything. Her nose would crinkle and with a glowing smile she would erupt in laughter. Even the simplest things caused her to burst out in giggles. She had some serious joy, and as I spent more time around her I couldn't help but feel more joyful as well. Ever since then I've been thinking about the importance of sharing joy. Sharing encouragement. Sharing happiness and stories. Sharing joy is contagious. Flowers bring me joy, and I hope that these few snippets have brought you some as well! Sharing joy is going to be a regular occurrence around here friends! This is only part one of many, many more.


JOY.

art journalling
Burt's bees lotions lathered on my arms
trying my hand at videography
winter soup in may
finding an amazing pinner on Pinterest
one dollar iced coffees
aviators and buns tied with vintage scarves

What has brought you joy lately? I would love to hear!

Much love, Vivi

9 comments:

  1. This post is so lovely and sweet, and the pictures are amazing! Well, I guess spending time with my friends, family, and reading books have been bringing me joy lately, haha xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the flowers blooming and the apple growing on our trees have brought me lots of joy lately. I really love those photos, those purple flowers are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You worked in two year olds?!?! i was supposed to, too but i was sick so i had to cancel! next time, we'll probably be in it together! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first photo, its so pretty. Something that brought me joy recently was your sweet comment on my outfit post, thank you so much :) you are very pretty as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Viv! I loved the joy you shared and might have to steal (borrow, lol) for my blog too! It is such a blessing to be able to find the little things in life that make it all worth it. My joyful moment of the week? I teach 3&4year olds how to dance ballet/tap, and one dancer told me "Miss Lindsay...I know you are a princess. Because you are beautiful, kind, and you have lots of freckles!!" Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful post x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous post :) Aren't small children amazing...they find joy in the smallest of things, which is great. My nieces aged 18 months and 2 1/2 years both provide me with a lot of smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joy was met when I spent more time with the Lord than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous nature photos. (: I love when children laugh that belly-deep laugh that is nothing but joyful.

    ReplyDelete