Over the years, I've tried and tasted many teas. From spicy chai to classic breakfast, tea has always been a favourite of mine. A steaming cup of tea can lift your spirits and make any activity more enjoyable. Many long homework marathons have been accompanied by one of these teas. :) I sifted through our tea cupboard and pulled out my very favourites to share with you!
1. Lemon ginger tea from Stash is my go to drink whenever I'm sick. Just drinking it makes me feel healthy! :)
2. Coconut chai tea from Zhena's gypsy teas is my all time favourite tea. Words can't even express, friends. This tea has just the right amount of spice and sweetness. It tastes wonderful with just hot water, and a little creamier with a splash of milk.
3. Mighty Leaf teas are amazing teas. You can actually see chunks of fruit and herb leaves in their woven tea bags. I'd drink these everyday. Well, I kinda do.
4. Tetley warmth tea is exactly that, warm. It has a strong cinnamon liquorice taste which just can't be beat.
5. Lipton's orange blossom hibiscus infusion is a sweet and citrusy tea full of flavour. I love the pyramid tea bags and just like the Mighty leaf teas, you can see all of the details of what's inside your tea bag.
What are some of your favourite teas? I would love to try them. :)
Much love, Vivi