Tuesday 3 July 2012

Cuban bread & a Tea party

I love bread. Bread makes me happy. When faced with a decision of bread or chocolate, I might even take the bread. And that's saying something. Let's just hope that sad day never arrives. Out of all the breads avaliable, I've always had a weakness for homemade bread. Nothing beats the welcoming smell that fills the house as it bakes, or the crisp outer shell that surrounds soft, airy bread. But really, if it has carbs I'll probably love it. This recipe made two loaves of Cuban bread that would satisfy the pickiest of bread-lovers. Bake, eat, and why not have a picnic too? :) These tea cups were found at a local thrift store for five dollars! Bargain hunter's dream.

Much love, Vivi

11 comments:

  1. The bread looks delicious! And such cute teacups!

    caitylenox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely!

    http://www.loganmakesamess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pretty tea cups :O)

    xo.
    http://dropsofjupiterBLOG.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A world without bread
    would be a horrible
    place! I love love
    home made bread as
    well.. The freshness
    and the scent are
    so good!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love bread too.. not more than chocolate but I do love bread.. and giving up white bread was the hardest thing to do..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, this bread looks delicious! I love the cute little picnic set up you have along with the tea too. Such a fancy little event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so cool
    I love your blog <3
    Do you want to follow eachother?

    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

    Love, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tea cups. They are so delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm Tori,
    I love your blog you are a really sweet girl :)
    Whats's it like in Canada?
    One day I would love to come to your country and see all the lovely trees and everything else:D
    lots of love,
    Tori

    ReplyDelete